Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur: A royal castle where you can tie the knot. Right from the custom-made wedding dress, the royal ‘mandap’, the melodic songs, and the grand setting all fuse together to create an unforgettable day for you!
Jodhpur’s Umaid Bhawan Palace is an eternal elegance that has charm and delight ready for you as you gather with your loved ones to celebrate and mark the special moment in your lives.
It is renowned to be one of the most spectacular royal homes that witnesses the heap of celebrations and weddings.
If according to you Umaid Bhawan is your match made in heaven, this might be a lovely blog can help you decide whether you should go for a royal wedding in this wonder built by Maharaja Umaid Singh.
Jodhpur’s pride, Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the most luxurious homes ever built. It is set atop high above the desert capital of Jodhpur.
The magnificent residence of Gaj Singh II, Umaid Bhawan has 300+ rooms in the middle of the magnificent gardens.
The premises include the grand Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace hotel, which allows guests to experience the royal life. The Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum is another popular attraction among tourists.
So, the question must be striking your mind how much does a wedding at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur cost?
The Palace gives you the grand feeling with 4 indoor venues and 6 outdoor venues to exchange vows. The exquisite interior alone costs you around 15,00,000 to 25,00,000 INR.
Also Read: 4 Stunning Places To Visit In Jodhpur
While the cheapest accommodation available here is the Palace Room which cost you between 50,000 INR – 55,000 INR, including lunch (8-10k), and dinner (10-12k) can cost you 22,000 INR per person. And that’s a really expensive happening!!
Things that shouldn’t be missed
Either you’re attending a grandiose wedding at Umaid Bhawan Palace or have come to explore and adore its elegance and charm, this place is a paradise for those who love to witness the lives of the Royal family.
1. The Palace Museum roofs vintage and classic clocks and arts. So, make sure you visit this part of the museum.
2. In the Palace’s front garden plentiful vintage cars are displayed where you can click lovely pictures.
3. From mini paintings to amazingly beautiful scenery, there’s so much to see inside the museum.
4. Food lovers can enjoy continental or fusion Indian cuisine or can give a try to a royal barbecue at Umaid Bhawan Palace’s Restaurant named Risala.
5. If fine dining restaurant doesn’t interest you, you can go to the open-air cafe named Pillars. Sit back and enjoy some leisurely drinks and snacks here. Moreover, the cafe offers spectacular views of Baradari Lawns and Mehrangarh Fort.
6. If cocktails and Cuban cigars are your loving types! Then you head towards Trophy Bar.
7. As photography is allowed inside the palace, so don’t forget to take your camera to have those candid pics!