People like to walk around from their city in the summer season. Go to the mornings in the summer season and get back home by the evening is all that we want. Most youths are looking for tourist destinations near the city to roam around. In the summer season, there is a lot of places around in the neighboring districts to visit.
1. Ravi Shankar reservoir
- If you are fond of tourism, then in this season Ganga rail view will surely attract you. The Ravi Shankar reservoir was constructed by Germany’s Alstom Company in 1978. A panoramic view of Ganga rail.
- You can enjoy boating and roaming in the garden here. There is an excellent arrangement to stay in Ganga rail. Where Chhattisgarh has been built by the tourism division.
- You can take advantage of the natural look in Ganga rail dam. The temple of Mother Angar Moti is located in Ganga rail.
- The devotees visit here every day. You will be thrilled by the adventures of Ganga rail.
- Angar Moti has situated only a short distance from the temple. Angar Eco Adventure Camp
- Here in every step, you will have to go through new adventures.
- Adventures like Brain Fire Cat Walk, Monkey Crow, Commando Net, Tire Showing, Roof Crossing will make you feel thriller.
How to reach?
- The capital is just 82 kilometers away from Raipur. There is a direct bus service from Raipur to Dhamtari.
- Dhamtari is about 13 km away from the city. There is a bus-taxi facility here.
- The famous Bhormadeo Temple, famous as the art shrine of Chhattisgarh, is situated in the lap of the Macauli mountain range. This is known as Khajuraho of Chhattisgarh.
- Here in this season, you can admire pleasant weather on the hills near you.
- The particular point of the temple of Bhormadeo is that there is a compelling image of Indian culture and art in the architectural tradition of this temple built around the end of the 11th century (about 1089 AD).
- In Bhormadev, various aspects of temporal life are prominent along with religion and spirit-based art symbols.
How to reach?
- Daily bus service and taxis are available from 18 km to Raipur and 116 km from Kawardha to go to Bhormdeo.
- If you are interested in hiking the hill this season, then go to Dongargarh, the religious city of Chhattisgarh.
- The famous temple of Goddess Bamleshwari Devi situated on the hill of is the center of faith.
- Here are the two famous temples of Mother Bamleshwari Devi. The first temple is situated on the hill of Dongargarh, which is known as the big Bamleshwari.
- To reach this temple, there are about 1000 stairs on the hill. The temple situated on the plateau of the big Bamleshwari is known as the small Bamleshwari.
How to reach?
- Regular bus service and taxi services are available from the capital city of Raipur and 100 km from Rajnandgaon and 36 km from Rajnandgaon.
Also Read: After Seeing These Hidden Gems Of Nature, You Will Forget About Villas And Cruise For Vacation!
- If you want to see river water and temples, then Prayag Raj Rajim of Chhattisgarh can be a beautiful place for you.
- Rajaji, situated in the east of Sangram-Parri and Mahanadi’s confluence, has been a major cultural center since ancient times.
- The region known as South Kos remains a centre of attraction for historians, archaeologists, and philanthropists, with the priceless treasure of ancient civilization, culture, and art.
- In the Rajim, you can visit the other temples including Rajiv Lobhan Temple, Mahamandap, Antaral, Garbaghri, Daneshwar, Rajeshwar Temple, Kuleshwar Mahadev Temple, Ramchandra Temple, Pancheshwar Mahadev Temple, Rajim Tallinn Temple, Bhuteshwar Mahadev Temple, Jagannath Temple, Someshwar Mahadev Mandir.
How to Reach?
- There are a regular bus and taxi service from the capital Raipur. It is convenient to travel from Mahasamund, Dhamtri, Griya Band.
5. Jatmai Ghatarani
- The natural beauty and beauty of the famous dense forest and the hill settlers and the rainforest in the rainy season is nothing more than fun.
- In Jatmai Ghatarani is the house falling from the hill and attracts charmingly everybody here.
- In any case, people have to go and live in every season. But the beauty of these places in this season, water waves attracts tourism a lot.
How to Reach?
- This bus and taxi facility is available to reach out to the parents and the police. It is about 90 km away from Raipur.
- From there, you can go directly to Rajim from the bus, after which the taxi can be easily accessible from these places.