When To Go To Cuba?
The answer is, if you like it hot, visit Cuba In May. It may be the first month of the wet and stifling low season on this colorful Caribbean Island. But there are off-season bargains to be found. What’s more, temperatures don’t get uncomfortable hot until June and heavy rains don’t fall until late July, so it’s a pleasant time to travel.
The lovely culture of Cuba is an intricate mix of different, often contradicting factors and influences. The Cuban people and their traditions have their origination from European, African, and Amerindian influences.
Also Read: Nudist Caribbean Beaches For Young Couples
Enjoy the sea breeze driving along Havana’s Malecon from Habana Viejas To Miramar in one of the country’s icons: a classic 1950s American Car.
Salsa is synonymous with Cuba. Watch or learn the steps in the colonial town Trinidad before it gets too steamy to dance in the street.
Check out Varadero for all-inclusive and family- friendly hotels or head to one of Cuba’s quieter white-sand cays. Whether you’re chilling out on a Beach or swinging your hips to an infectious beat you’ll be too busy enjoying the atmosphere here to be bothered by the chance of rain.
7 Best Free Things To Do In Havana, Cuba:
- Visit the Malecón, Havana
- Explore the Callejón de Hamel, Havana
- Enjoy at Avenida Victoria de Garzón, Santiago de Cuba
- Get the feeling of rural at Isla de la Juventud
- Spend some time at the UNESCO World Heritage site, La Habana Vieja
- Relax at beaches surrounding the village of Casilda, near Trinidad city
- Enjoy shopping at Varadero Street Market
- Marvel at San Miguel de los Baños
- Let your eyes see the Valley of the Sugar Mills
Best Time To Visit Cuba
December to May is the ideal time to visit Cuba.