Glamorous B-Town celebrities want their Holiday destinations to be a special one! They have always inspired and influenced the lifestyle of their fans by their fanciful style of vacating.
Whether it’s culture of New York or the tropical paradise of Maldives, the die-hard fans are always eager to know where their favorite celebrities are on vacation.
Since fans are so curious to know where their favorite stars are vacationing, we have compiled a list of the best celebrity holiday destinations where your favorite stars like to take a break.
All you have to do is take a pick, plan your own international journey, and match the style of your favorite stars. Just look at it!
16. Lake Como, Italy – A Heaven For DeepVeer’s Wedding
A breathtaking wonderland where the hot couple, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh chose luxurious Villa del Balbianello, a picture-postcard villa in Lake Como, Italy to be their wedding destination.
The place is located on the tip of the small wooded peninsula of Dosso d’Avedo on the western shore of the south-west branch of Lake Como. It’s famous for its intricate terraced gardens.
15. Tuscany, Italy – All Glittering Paradise Where Anushka & Virat Taken The Vow Of Being With Each Other!
The praise should go to Virushka for their classy choice of a destination wedding. Amongst all romantic cities in the world, the couple chose to tie the knot in the magnificent and iconic villa of Borgo Finocchieto, which resides away in the amazing village of Borgo in Tuscany, Italy.
Located only thirty minutes away from Siena, the historic village is known to be about 800 years old, making it one of the best celebrity holiday destinations suitable for a romantic getaway and suitable for a grand destination wedding under the Tuscan sun!
14. New York, Where Jacqueline Fernandez Loves To Relax Herself!
When it comes to top celebrity holiday destinations, New York finds its spot in the top of the list. A hustle-bustle lifestyle, the young crowd, panoramic attractions, and the vibrant atmosphere of New York is something that everyone likes to include in the list of their vacations.
13. Switzerland Where Ranveer Singh Feel All Refreshing Than He Already Is
This is not surprising when the Swiss Alps is synonymous with celebrity travel. The perfect blend of snow-covered mountains, scintillating valleys, beautiful forests, and natural beauty, Switzerland is the destination which can steal anybody’s soul!
12. Prague – Shraddha Kapoor Celebrates Her Birthday In The City Of A Hundred Spires
The city offers the best beer in Europe, Prague is a city that forces you to fall in love with it when you see the sky paints a beautiful poetry in motion as the sun falls behind the horizon. With a rich history and cultural heritage, Prague keeps its visitors attracted and glued to the ancient art and one of the world’s best breweries.
11. Greece – A Perfect Getaway For The Stunning Malaika Arora With Her Gang Of Girls
A real token of romance is what Greece is all about and its ambiance defines it. Seeing the Aegean Sea, the charm of the white structures with blue doves will not leave any stone to impress you like your favorite stars.
10. Thailand – Karisma Kapoor Loves To Calm And Ease Off In The Crystal Clear Waters Of Thailand
Thailand is no less than an ultimate beach destination, the place where Karishma Kapoor often has a break from Paparazzi. Take the celebrity cruise line, go island shopping, and don’t forget to miss Thailand’s vibrant nightlife.
9. Salzburg – A Dreamland Where Sonam Kapoor, The Fashionista Of Bollywood Goes On A Endless Shopping Rampage
ShopaHolics gonna love this for sure. Salzburg is that city only which a shopping lover dreams of! And this is the sole reason why it’s one of the favorite celebrity holiday destinations for Sonam Kapoor and his sister, Rhea Kapoor.
A blend of the culture of more than 250 years, Salzburg is yet another architectural wonder in the heart of Austria.
8. French Riviera – An Ultimate Daredevil land Where Khiladi No.1 Tests His Abilities Beyond Boundaries
In the list of heaven beaches, It’s a beach paradise, always high on love, life, and entertainment. It has got exotic beaches, cultural heritage and tranquil atmosphere, making the French Riviera one of the best celebrity holiday destinations where our own Khalidi number is. 1 Akshay Kumar escapes to relax and rejuvenate his own way.
7. Hayman Islands – A Beach Paradise That Lift Up The Spirits Of Yours Like Lisa Haydon
The blue color makes you happy? This place is for you! It’s the one and only Hayman Islands. Being one of the northernmost islands in the Whitsundays, Hayman Islands is a perfect destination for watersports enthusiasts.
6. Australia – A Wonderland That Left Parineeti Chopra Mesmerized
There really is no place on Earth that fills your heart as Australia does. From nature, art, culture, and traditions, to architecture, wildlife, wineries, Australia is a one-stop destination and one of its own kind, where every celebrity can’t resist praising the beauty of the city.
5. Dubai – The City Of Glamour Is Where Hrithik And His Munchkins Love To Hangout
Shahrukh Khan, owner of a bungalow worth Rs 17 crore says, Dubai is his second home. All lavish and glamorous, Dubai is one of the favorite celebrity holiday destinations of famous stars like Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
4. Paris – PeeCee Takes A “Exotic” Break In Paris When She Feels All Mundane
A symbol of love and romance, Paris is the most adored and the most common destination when it comes to celebrity vacations in France. Whether you are with your beloved or not, your visit to Paris will definitely be a heart-gripping one!
3. Bali – A Lovely Paradise Where Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover Had Love Fumes Raising High
One of the most attractive and beautiful islands is well-known among honeymooners. Bali is absolutely the gem of a destination. With crystal clear beaches, palms bordering the shore, and polished coastline, Bali often serves as a great host for all renowned celebrities.
2. Seychelles – Here’s How Sonakshi Sinha Gives Rest To Her Thirst Of Travel In The Tropical Paradise
This fascinating island is one of the desired celebrity holiday destinations of the Dabangg girl, Sonakshi Sinha. More than that, Cambridge’s Duke and Duchess, Prince William and Kate Middleton chose this heavenly paradise of Seychelles for their fairytale wedding.
1. Maldives – A Gem Of All The Other Famous Destinations, Where Famous Celebs Spends Quality Time!
The Maldives is a paradise where mostly all the lovebirds like Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghat, Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech, and jolly little birds like Alia Bhatt love to escape.
The perfect combination of green and blues makes the Maldives shining bright like a diamond amid the stars of Bollywood.