Kerala’s much-awaited tourist spot is now open and we can’t wait for ourselves to go there! If you don’t know what we are talking about, then let us clear it to you. Jatayu Earth’s Center you may have heard about. It’s a very popular tourist destination which offers adventure activities like camping, sports as well as healing centers which makes it the most favorite tourist destination in India.
This center is situated in south Kerala and spread across four hills. Now, the world’s largest bird structured has been installed in Jatayu Earth’s center.
Jatayu Bird Sculpture
The Jatayu bird sculpture has a width of 150 feet, length of 200 feet and the height of 70 feet.
Adventure Rock Hill
Here, everyone finds activities of their choice and it is one of the best spots for adventure seekers. This zone of adventure includes paintball, archery, laser tag, rifle shooting, rock climbing, Jummering, Bouldering, Valley Crossing, Chimney Climbing, vertical Ladder, Archery, Zip-line, Commando Net, Rifle Shooting, and Log Walking, and Rappelling for the visitors.
Entrance Fee Of Adventure Rock Hill: Open for groups of 10-100 people, with an entry fee of INR 3, 500.
Elephant Rock Hill
This place has been set up for night camping activities. This hill features activities like camping, sky cycling, and a 250-metre long Zip-line zone.
Kitchen Rock Hill
People can seek here traditional Siddha treatment, not in an open area inside the caves. It contains all the accommodations facilities.
Also Read: A Quick Guide To Mukteshwar Hill Station
Jatayu Adventure center is opened for the adventure seekers and other ventures are also approaching final levels of constructions.
The mastermind behind the construction of Jatayu earth’s center is Rajiv Anchal. He is a well-known art director, film director, and sculptor. He said that the project of Jatayu Earth’s center is an output of 10 years of his dedication.
‘Jatayu’ symbolizes an era where humans and other living beings cared for each other and peacefully coexisted on this planet,” says Rajiv.
“I look for the overall development of humanity by creative artist excellence”, says Rajiv.
The project Jatayu earth’s center is among the biggest private-public project in Kerala with facilities like hell joyrides, cable car ride, Siddha cave healing center, adventure center, and many more.
Best Time To Visit: September to May
Opening and Closing Time: Opens at 9:30 AM and Close at 5:30 PM
Entrance Fee: Booking is online only. And the price starts at INR 400 plus tax and varies as per the time. There’s a concession in Fee for citizens above 60 years of age. Also, free entry tickets for children below 90 cm.
- 15 Adventure Activities From 10 am To 4 pm – Rs.1000/-
- Trekking and Paintball Only In Afternoon Session From 3 pm to 6.30 pm – Rs.1300/-
- 15 Adventures Activities and Trekking Only From 10 am to 6.30 pm – Rs.1500/-
- 15 Adventures Activities and Paintball Only From 10 am to 4 pm – Rs.1800/-
- All Activities plus Paintball, plus Trekking From 10 am to 6.30 pm – Rs.2300/-
- Full Day Activities (10 am to 6.30 pm ) – Rs.3500/-
How To Reach: Chadayamangalam is the place where Jatayupara is located. It’s reached via major cities and prime tourist destinations of Kerala.
- Air: The nearest airport is Trivandrum, located 52 Kms away and might take an hour to reach the place via road.
- Train: There are three closest railway stations from where you can reach Chadayamangalam. The nearest is Kottarakara railway station at a distance of 22 Kms. It’s easily accessible and it may take 30 mins by road. Another closest railway station is Quilon or Kollam, located 43 Kms away. Other nearest railway stations are Trivandrum Railway Station – 52kms; Aluva Railway Station (before Ernakulam Railway Station), Coimbatore Railway Station, and Madurai Railway Station.
- Road: Jatayuparais situated at about 200 metres from Trivandrum – Kochi highway.
- Bus: Society Junction Bus Stop is the closest Bus Station
Also, The huge structure of Jatayu can be accessed either via cable car ropeway ride or a 1 km trek to the hilltop, both within the park.