No matter where on the earth you have traveled whether with your friends or family, traveling with a partner is a whole new experience. Holding hands, soaking in the sun, or romancing on the beach and that to be in the picture-perfect background will spark never-ending feelings and give a lifetime experience. Indeed! But, it begins with a most difficult question for newlyweds- where to go?
Our list of the most romantic destinations in the world will give you a hint. Check it out here.
5 Most Suitable Honeymoon Destinations For Couples
Greece is more than a country, it is an experience; An experience that neither you nor your partner will forget. Each day would be a love day there because love is in the air and to feel those romantic vibes plan you can plan these activities.
Things To Do
- Spend an afternoon in Oia doing nothing other than simply watching the sun meeting the horizon
- Taste the yummy local dishes such as fava me koukia, tomato gefthedes, or saganaki
- Hiking at Santorini Volcano with your partner will be fun
- Explore the island on a bike and enjoy the dramatic coastline and ocean view
Maldives has to be on the list as it’s the most enthralling destination that promises unlimited fun and adventure. But if it’s your first time in the Maldives with your soulmate then here are few things to enjoy the romantic getaway.
Things To Do
- Love beaches? The Maldives offers you a chance to experience marine life and pristine coral reefs. Visit Centara Grand Island, Baros, or Bandos to experience the rich flora and fauna of the island.
- Explore the uninhabited islands of the Maldives that are perfect for picnics. Desert Island, Thoddo, and Faridhoo beach are a few of those worth-visiting places.
- Scuba diving is a must when you are in the Maldives and many professionals provide scuba lessons to the new ones. So, it’s not a missed activity to do here
Earth’s paradise, Switzerland is one of the most romantic destinations across the world with the best honeymoon destinations like Geneva, Zurich, Bern, Lausanne, Grindelwald, and more.
These places are filled with enchanted valleys, beautiful snow-clad mountains, and fascinating water bodies that will make your trip blissful.
Things To Do
- Explore the breath-taking views of Switzerland with your partner on a trail ride in Glacier Express
- Must-visit the Lindt Home of Chocolate that holds the record of having the world’s largest chocolate fountain
- Kindle your romance while enjoying the picturesque mountain and scenic lakes on the cruise trip
- Strengthen your bond with your partner in thermal spas located throughout the country
- Switzerland is not just a destination for a romantic honeymoon, it’s equally good for adventure lovers. Boost your adrenaline by taking a tandem paragliding in Lucerne and enjoy the stunning views of majestic peaks of the city
From shopping city Glasgow to golf city St.Andrews, Scotland is perfect for honeymooners with different budgets. The country is home to historic treasures from the medieval period, a reflection of a vibrant lifestyle, and a perfect destination for a dreamy honeymoon.
The streets of Scotland come alive during the Fringe Festival that begins in August every year and gives an unforgettable experience to every art lover. And the moderate climate of Scotland is the icing on the cake for the couples who hate winters and summers.
Things To Do
- Take a royal yacht at Britannia
- Walk down the historic lanes of Edinburgh
- Enjoy the waterfalls at Isle of Skye, Loup of Fintry, Linn of Quoich, and more
- Spend the evening at the sandy beaches of St.Andrews
- Spend your morning at the Duthie Park winter gardens
A romantic getaway with breathtaking scenery and paradise alike surroundings, Hawaii is the best holiday spot for ample reasons and you won’t regret planning your honeymoon here.
But don’t just limit your activities to watching stunning sunset and enjoying couple massage. Rather add these activities to your bucket list as well:
Things To Do
- Take a circle island tour at places like Waikiki, Kualoa Ranch, and North Shore.
- Hawaii honeymoon is incomplete without a visit to oneo winery that is the pioneer of winemaking in Hawaii. They are special because of the unique handcraft wines produced by the local ingredients.
- If you want to capture Hawaii in the one-big picture, take a private helicopter tour with your partner. This tour will unveil the most unique spots of Hawaii.
- Get lost in the Hawaiian music at tiki bars and restaurants to feel connected to the culture and lifestyle of Hawaii.
- Don’t forget a professional photo shoot with your partner to capture the romantic moments
- There are plenty of honeymoon resorts as well where you can enjoy cozy nights, tropical drinks, and typical Hawaiian luau food with your special one
- Ditch your partner in the swimming pool because swimming with dolphins makes you forget everything. And not just swim, dance with dolphins as Life Park allows tourists to groove with these adorable mammals.
Neither the fun nor love should end in a relationship nor will these most romantic destinations in the world ensure that the romance continues within your love life. So, book the tickets now and get ready to ooze the romance in these beautiful honeymoon destinations.